Wednesday, August 17, 2005
Just read... hahax...
Hihihi~!! I'm back~!!! :)
Actually.. i'm here just to tell u all that.. No matter what... Pls dun plan our next outing on 26th Dec... and best not 25th too... Reason being i have to attend my uncle's wedding.. the dinner is on 26th... and i'm not very sure if 25th i'm available too...~ Plus... I definitely will not be able to attend as it's a family thing.. So either earlier or from 27th onwards can~?! Paiseh... At least i tell u all earlier~?! Heex...
Anyway.. if u all want a chalet... we should book soon liao coz by that time will be packed? I suggest not NTUC again~!? heex... Maybe coasta sands or Aloha... Aloha quite cool the other time i went... Or safara again?~! I like their pool.. HAhaha... Just that it's ulu... Hmm... Think about it...~
Going off now... Dinner time.. haha... Take care all!! Miss all of u.. and miss me too!!!! :)
Labels: WanYing
=[WanYing][宛颖]= posted @ |6:59 PM|